Terms & Policies
1. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to early cancel your lesson and for the session to not be charged. This can be performed via your account online.
2. Cancellation made out of this time frame will be charged as a Late Cancellation.
3. No Shows will be charged a Late Cancellation fee, as follows:
a) Blocks of Privates and Classes– one session will be taken from the block
b) Unlimited packages – £20 for each late cancellation or no show
4. All classes must be paid for in advance. Clients with an outstanding balance may not attend the sessions until the balance is paid in full.
5. Clients on any unlimited packages may attend one session per day only.
6. Only one Induction Package may be purchased per client. Once complete, clients cannot buy another Induction Package. The Induction Package must be completed within 3 weeks from date of first class.
7. All payments are non-refundable or transferable.
8. We accept credit card, debit card, or cash. We do not accept American Express or Cheques.
9. The client gives permission to be added to the Raw Pilates emailing list.
10. If at any time the client feels feel uncomfortable with any of the routine, they will stop the exercise and inform the teacher, especially in cases where:
a) Pain levels have become uncomfortable
b) Your back or any other part of your body feels twinges of pain, discomfort or strain
11. If a client’s membership/sessions are interrupted for longer than 4 weeks for any medical reasons, they will inform the teacher of the reason why and she will ensure that the workout is adjusted accordingly.
12. By attending the studio, you declare that all and/or any exercises prescribed or administered to you are undertaken at your own risk. You will not hold Raw Pilates or any of its staff responsible for injuries which may arise.
13. Raw Pilates reserves the right to cancel a class due to sickness of the teacher, holidays and if only one person is attending the class.
14. All bookings are made with the studio rather than a specific teacher and the studio reserves the right to substitute teachers subject to reasonable notice.
15. By making a booking you are accepting the above terms & conditions.